2016 Jingle Contest
All Ball State University students may enter, and those living on campus will be eligible to win a $125 first place or runner-ups gift cards. To enter, create a video with original jingle for a Delaware county business. Entries to the contest must be completed by April 18, 2016l, soform a team and start brainstorming who you can help by making a short video, what they might do with it, and what you want to show and include in the jingle.
- Video jingle must have a Delaware county business or organization as its subject.
- At least one member of the team that produces it must be a Ball State University student.
- By making an entry to the contest you are indicating that we may upload your video jingle to our video blog. It is your responsibility to get permission from anyone that appears in the video for us to post it on our blog.
How to Enter
- Upload your video jingle to YouTube or another website where it can seen and heard.
- Fill out this form giving the link to the jingle and the credits
Please let Dr. Willey know if you would like more information.
The 2016 BSU Jingle Contest is sponsored by Freshman Connections and Student Life. Thanks to Joel Bynam and Peggy Shaffer.